TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WORKSHOPS
1. A prospective participant submits his/her registration via paypal or online form.
2. Organizer confirms the delivery and acceptance of the participant`s registration (confirmation e-mail sent from annslovakia(at)gmail.com).
3. Registration is complete after the payment of the workshop fee. Otherwise a participant is not registered and sent the ticket/s to the workshop.
4. Items included in the fee are: schooling fee, Certificate of Participation, lunch, drinks (coffee/tea/water).
5. Cancellation of a complete registration is not possible, can be moved to another workshop, or an alternate participant (e. g. colleague, friend) can be accepted.
II. Payment Conditions
1. Participant is due to pay the workshop fee immediately if registering via paypal, or within five days if registering via the online form according to the data s/he is sent in the confirmation e-mail, including a worshop specific symbol.
2. After receiving the payment, organizer sends the invoice which can be made out for an individual person as well as for a school/organization.
3. In case a participant does not attend the workshop, the workshop fee is not refund.
1. First Minute registration: 1st August, 2017, lowest fee
2. Regular registration: since 2nd August, fee rising
3. Late registration, only in case of free places: 6 weeks - 21 days before the workshop, highest fee
4. Ultra late registration, only in case of free places: 20 - 2 days before the workshop, highest fee + 15% of the fee
IV. Ticket to workshop/s
1. All completely registered participants will be sent electronic tickets to the workshop/s + instructions (app. 6 weeks before workshop)
2. Types of tickets:
- single SILVER e-ticket to Genki English TEACHING workshop
- single SILVER e-ticket to GENKI BUSINESS workshop
- single GOLD e-ticket to Genki English TEACHING + GENKI BUSINESS workshops
- 3SILVER e-ticket to GE TEACHING workshop (=for 3 people)
- 3SILVER e-ticket ot GENKI BUSINESS workshop (= for 3 people)
- 3GOLD e-ticket to GE TEACHING + GENKI BUSINESS wokshops (=for 3 people)
- VIP DIAMOND e-ticket: ticket to special evening out with Richard (1st / 3rd workshop day)
1. Organizer has the right for any necessary changes resulting from the preparation and organization of the workshop.
2. Organizer will not be held responsible for anything out of his control. This includes anything caused by participants, third bodies, or so called higher power.
3. Participant is fully responsible for his/her travel and accommodation arrangements and his/her time management, personal things, and luggage. Tips for accommodation can be published in here.
VI. Final Provisions
1. These terms and conditions have been formulated and provided in good faith to meet the legal conditions and adjustments to fair trade relations between the seller-organizer of the workshops and the buyer-participant of the worshops.
In case of any disputes arising from the failure to meet these conditions, misunderstandings, and similar problems will be solved by mutual communication and agreement out of court.
2. The seller-organizer and the buyer-participant have agreed to fully accept the electronic communication via e-mail and Internet network as valid and binding on both parties.
3. As a buyer-participant you acknowledge that before the submittion of your registration, either via paypall or online form, you had read these Terms and Conditions, you understand them, and fully accept and agree with them.